Speed up your development: e.DO is there for you.
Robotics and Industry 4.0 require valuable new skills for the 21st century: in a few years, the integration between man and machines will drive the industrial world, while robots will increase their presence in our daily lives.
For this reason, e.DO Programs offers a series of innovative training paths, able to boost personal development towards the most required competencies in the modern world.
e.DO Programs is a set of educational initiatives for kids, students and adults, individuals or company teams, with a strong focus on Digital, Soft Skills and Industrial Culture.
Learn about technology, become familiar with STEM or just have fun. Each educational initiative offered through e.DO Programs has been specifically created for the needs of its target.
All the necessary support is included: an innovative and robust learning path, a strong facilitation team, a proper number of robots, all the training material and whatever may be needed for an effective learning experience, in accordance to different learning styles of the target group.
A full immersion, 2-week experience specifically designed in three formats to meet the needs of different audiences:
• OPEN ROBOTICS (Age 11-13)
Industry 4.0; Open Robotics License; Coding; Artificial Intelligence
• INDUSTRIAL ROBOTICS (Age 14-19)
Industry 4.0; Industrial Robotics license; Coding; Artificial Intelligence
• HUMAN AND TECHNOLOGY (Age 14-19)
Digital Transformation; People and Technologies; Innovation
• ROBOTICS FOR INNOVATION: is a direct experience of how STEM applies to real case scenarios, available in different formats for students aged 6-10, 11-13 and 14-19.
One-day Company Experience, e.DO Robotic Lab, Orienteering session, Innovation Hackathon
1 to 5 days
• INNOVATION IN TRAINING: Teachers are guided in discovering new technologies and challenged in their teaching competencies, as they become e.DO Certified Facilitators by designing and delivering a session with the use of e.DO
• INDUSTRY 4.0 MINDSET: discover and experience the innovative approach and behavior needed to succeed in a game-changing technology scenario