Comau

Supporto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisci elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisci elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur.

e.DO People Learn Robotics Forums Software Abusive use of the brakes ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    GREGOIRE PICHEREAU
    Participant

Hello,

I’m currently using the package edo_control created by Yoan Mollard to control the robot. Using it, I encountered positions where the robot always “fall” and activate brakes. I thought at first that it was due to a false collision detected, but when watching the topic /algo_collision , no collision seems to be detected. I still never encoutered the issue when I controlled the robot manually. In our last discussion, you told me that a velocity higher than the estimated one could automatically engage the breaks, it could be the reason as the algorithm of Yann Mollard does not seem to use the internal algorithm of the robot. Do you have an idea on how to test this ?

One last thing, after unlocking the brakes, the robot was waiting at the position before it activates brakes. That is normal. But after 2 to 3 seconds, it falls a little before activating once again the brakes, with the message :
    [WARN] [1580389623.011803]: [‘BRAKE_ACTIVE: Brake active. No power supply provided to motors’].
    If I unlock again the breaks, the same thing happens again and again until I reconfigure it manually.

I use the version 3.0 of the edo.

Best regard

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.