Comau

Supporto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisci elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisci elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur.

e.DO People Learn Robotics Forums Software Firmware image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Luca Rinelli
    Participant

Hi,
    I found the slides with the instruction on how to load an image on the sd and perform the update but I can’t find anywhere the Image.imz file shown in the screenshot in the slides. Is there a download link somewhere?
    Can you please send me the Image.imz for firmware 2.1.0 or 2.4.0?

Thank you in advance

Comau
    Keymaster

Hi Luca,
    the img of the Raspberry is included in the .zip downloadable on the e.DO Controller at this link:

https://edo.cloud/apps/

You can find there the new App to install on your device and the new software release to install on your e.DO.

Now the last version is the 3.0 and it is available on the above link.

If you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask!

Best regards 😉

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Comau.
    Moreno BORSALINO
    Participant

It is great you released a new firmware version. Could you publish a release note with updates in this new release ?
    On GitHub I find the old version again (eDO_boards_firmware and eDO_core). When will you update githup repository with new version 3 ?

Thanks in advance

Comau
    Keymaster

Dear Moreno,
    we have sent the release notes to all our customers who have a real e.DO via e-mail, if you have not received the e-mail write to the dedicated web page:
    https://edo.cloud/support-and-contacts/

The github repository will be updated as soon as possible with the new version.

Thanks,
    Best regards.

Moreno BORSALINO
    Participant

Dear Comau,
    I wrote to support you wrote in the last message and i also specified edo serial number and attaching also the serial number label picture to request version 3 release notes but until now I haven’t received any answer. I don’t understand where the problem is. If you check a match between serial number and customer you never found my name because n our company we use an external broker for any purchase. Is there any person to contact by phone and have a talk with him because i think it is easier to explain ?
    Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.