Comau

Supporto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisci elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisci elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur.

e.DO People Learn Robotics Forums Welcome Hello and welcome to our community!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  elfrida auston 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Comau
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome to our community!

Our goal is to spread and innovate robotics, but above all, good manners among the team.
    Present yourself, and tell us something about you.

Toni Röhner
    Participant

Hi

I hope the project will get a good start.
    I’m really interested in the e.DO ROVER CONCEPT and hope, that later I can get a good deal of help from the community, when I build my own version of it.

Personally I’m a hardware developer with a degree in automation and robotics.
    In my current work I mainly built what the customer wants – with e.Do I hope I can build what I want.

Grettings from Germany

Comau
    Keymaster

Dear Toni,

thank you for your interest and for being the first one approaching the e.DO Forum.
    We are proud to have you on board and happy to perceive so much involvement.
    Your contribution on future developments will be more than appreciated and you’ll always count on the e.DO Community support to develop your own ideas and projects.
    Starting from 15th November e.DO will be available for reservation.
    We hope that there will be more and more enthusiasts like you that will join us to share their ideas and be part of e.DO Community.

Hope to see you soon

GAMBA FRANCISCO
    Participant

Buongiorno, mi chiamo Francisco Gamba e ho 30 anni.
    Sono un ragazzo molto curioso a riguardo alla robotica.Vorrei imparare qualcosa su questo nuovo mondo che riguarda alla robotica.
    Grazie

Comau
    Keymaster

Ciao Francesco,
    il tema della robotica è veramente ampio, ci sono diversi modi per conoscere meglio questo fantastico mondo, ma senza dubbio il migliore è e.DO nelle sue e.DO experience. 😉

GAMBA FRANCISCO
    Participant

VORREI PARTICIPARE ….

elfrida auston
    Participant

welcome aboard dear.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.