Comau

Supporto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisci elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisci elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur.

e.DO People Learn Robotics Forums Software No WiFi connection, Where is SD card

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Comau 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Haodong Chen
    Participant

Hey, I just obtain the e.Do for three workdays, however, the WiFi of it can only be detected for several seconds. Then it will disappeared. I could not connect it with wifi at all.

Also, I try to use the LAN to connect it with router, However, it cannot be detected, either. The red led in the end effect-or of robotic arm and all the joint LEDs are all on in 1 HZ.

Last but not least, where is the SD card of e.DO robot. And how could I find it if I want to see if there is anything wrong of that.

Comau
    Keymaster

Dear Haodong Chen,

there is a possibility that the SD card inside the Rasperry could be damaged and the software cannot work. You could try to follow the instructions inside this tutorial to install the new release of the software on the SD.

https://edo.cloud/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/e.DO-SW-Loading-Rev2_20180918.pdf

Remember that the last version of the software is compatible only with the last version of the App. So, you have to install also the last version of the App on the Tablet that you are using for.

Answer this topic if you solve the problem.
    However, if the problem persist write us on the support page

https://edo.cloud/support-and-contacts/#Aftersales_support

Best Regards! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.