Comau

Supporto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisci elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisci elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur.

e.DO People Learn Robotics Forums Official Showcase Virtual e.Do Light

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gabriel Streitmatter 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Roberto Ancona
    Participant

The Virtual e.DO Light project aims to give the Comau e.DO community additional tools for simulation and control of the e.DO robot. Purpose of the project is to provide light and easy resources for beginner users, as well as a powerful framework for advanced ones.

It came with a dynamic model for the V-Rep simulation environment, where e.DO can be easily visualized and programmed. A wide set of features such as kinematics, dynamics, trajectory generation, Motion Planning and obstacle avoidance are explained with demonstration scenes provided in this project.

Integration with the Leap Motion device allows to control the e.DO robot directly with your arm and hands gestures.

A Matlab configuration script is also available to model e.DO within the Matlab Robotics and Vision toolbox.

Finally Virtual e.DO Light provides Java and Python API to develop your own advanced robotics applications.

All resources are available at: http://github.com/robb19y/virtual-edo-light

See the full project page

Comau
    Keymaster

Dear Roberto,

This is a really impressive work.
    Great job.

Harry Olthof
    Participant

Hi,
    How can I load the eDO into V-rep ?
    Harry

Roberto Ancona
    Participant

Hi Harry,
    to load the model inside VRep just go to File-> Load Model and select the eDo_model.ttm file.

You can also open directly one of the demonstration scenes, go to File -> Open Scene and select on of the .ttt files provided.

Roberto

Hello,

I am having trouble following the link posted above to the github library. When I follow the extension, or even enter “http://github.com/robb19y/virtual-edo-light” into my URL the page cannot be found. Has it been taken down?

Best,
    Gabe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.